CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Capitola Mall


Got to hook up with our friend Beverly on Tuesday. We met up at the Capitola Mall for lunch. Of course, this is the one time I don't go to the Mall with the backpack full of extra clothes for the boys. And of course, Sam gets too excited, overstuffs his face and promptly throws-up his lunch in the food court. Did I mention that Bev is 4 1/2 months pregnant? Luckily, she is also a first grade teacher, so despite the fact that I'm sure watching Sam toss his cookies made her lose her appetite, she was a really trooper about it. In fact, she was incredibly helpful. She got napkins and watched after Henry while I gave Sam an impromptu bath in the Mall bathroom sink. She's going to be a great mom. I'm really glad for her and her husband Wes.

And don't worry about our wee Sam. I found some extra clothes in the car. He and Henry played a little more and when we got home, he actually ate the rest of his lunch that I managed to salvage and bring home.

0 comments: