CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Published Again - Yay!!

Just a quick note to tell all that a couple of my layouts will be featured in this calendar going on sale as early as next month! The calendar is being published through Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine which specializes in hybrid scrapbooking and hybrid scrap techniques. My super talented friend Julie Ann invited me to be part of this last year and I am so grateful. It looks amazing! Now I know it's not like the last Harry Potter book or anything but, if you are at all remotely interested in my craft please go pre-order a copy now!!! Go to Scrapbook Dimensions to reserve your copy!!! At least go to Scrapbook Dimensions and check out the blog about it, please. I am so excited! Yay!

0 comments: