CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 03, 2006

Rain Rain go away...seriously GO AWAY!!

I'm soooo tired of the rain. Henry's first t-ball game just got cancelled because of it. I have two buckets near my doorway because of it. (Roofers should call today, if not tomorrow...) The kids are going batty because of it. I'm tired of the rain. Seriously.

Matt leaves for Vegas this afternoon. He's got a conference again (cell phone technology or something) and he won't be back till Saturday! Plus, it's supposedly raining in Vegas too!

Seriously. I'm so tired of the rain.

The weekend went by so fast. And it was daylight savings so we lost a whole hour. It was so darn dark this morning when I got up. I don't know if it's true for you but, it's really hard for me to get up when it's still dark. I'm trying to get over a cold I caught last week. Henry started coughing this morning so I'm pretty sure he's got it too..

Time to start another week. I hope the rain lets up somehow. I'm sooo over it.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Do you want it to stop raining? :)

Kristy said...

It is not raining here.